Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day One of Blogging


I guess I should introduce myself in the first posting... I guess there really are no rules to this, but I'm very used to posting on Shutterfly.com for all the family to see. That page is representative of the whole family: Myself, Michael, and Athena. You can see all our photos there and download them if you like. This page, however, is for moi! It's a place for me to share my frustrations and insights. This is totally a "me" thing and if you find that you connect with it, great!

This is my family. We all love to hike and camp. Michael and I were married on March 27, 2009. If you want to see all of our pictures, including all the wedding pics, just follow this link to our shutterfly homepage. I would describe our family as a matriarch. Although, I think my husband might disagree. I would argue that I am the alpha-female and my "pack" puts up with me. I am excited to start this blog even if I am just sharing it with my husband and some friends. (Although, it's going to be tricky when the hubby drives me nuts... Do I blog about that? Would he be offended that I published it? Hmmmmm...)

No comments:

Post a Comment